List all fish photos and videos. Find and browse tons of fish new posts from instagram and other social media platforms on this page, Also we've listed related tags of fish. We have found
20 Medias and 0 Comments.
1. Prepare cod: Cut 300g cod into mouth-sized pieces. Rub pepper, salt and 1 tablespoon of sherry into the cod.
2. Prepare noodles: Boil 200g spaghetti with baking powder for a short time. Drain and steam the spaghetti at high heat for 20 minutes.
3. While steaming, make broth: Boil 300ml water and add 200g cut oyster mushrooms into the water. Turn the heat off and wait for 15 minutes with the lid on.
4. Fry the surfaces of the spaghetti in salad oil until lightly brown.
5. While frying, finish the cod: Heat salad oil in a pot at medium heat. Mix 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of starch into the cod. Deep-fry the cod at 130 degrees Celcius until the dough becomes crispy. Remove the cod from the oil and drain the oil well.
6. Finish the broth: Separate the broth and the mushrooms. Add 1 tablespoon of sherry, 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and salt into the broth. Bring to the boil.
7. Put the noodles on your dishes. Heat a frying pan at medium heat with 2 tablespoon of salad oil. Fry a few slices of ginger in the oil. When the aroma unfolds, turn up the heat. Put the mushrooms and 200g cut vegetables like bok choy or Chinese cabbage into the pan and stir. Add the cod and broth to the pan. Bring to the boil. Add a little starch dissolved in water and thicken the sauce (several tablespoons), stirring well. Turn the heat off and add a teaspoon of sesame oil. Stir.
8. Put the sauce on the noodles on the dishes. Serve with sherry fino.