Mini Chicken Tacos.
Mini Taco Bites are a fun and festive party food that will be gobbled up at your next get together, whether it be a party or a day of drinks by the pool with friends. .
•1 chicken breast, cut in little bite size cubes.
• Olive oil.
• Cooking spray. • 2 flour tortilla wrap, cut in 6 pieces. • 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted. • 125 g of sour cream
• 2 Roma tomato, fine dice. • 1/4 red onion , fine dice. • 2 tablespoon fresh cilantro , chopped.
• 1 small jalepeño pepper , veins and seeds removed, fine diced. • 2 limes, juiced. • salt , to taste.
1. Make your Pico de Gallo. Mix your diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, 2 tbsp of lime juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil, salt and pepper, mix well and refrigerate.
2. Make your avocado purée, in a blender. Add your avocado, 1 tbsp of lime juice, 1 spoon of sour cream and purée till smooth, add salt and pepper and place in a pipping bag or squeeze bottle. And refrigerate.
3. In a medium hot pan, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add your chicken and cook for 2-4 minutes, season with salt and pepper and once cooked, remove from heat.
4. In a hot pan, add cooking spray and cook your tortilla chips, both sides. Till browned.
5. Assemble your mini taco’s, place your tortilla, add 3 pieces of your chicken, add your salsa on top, and half a tablespoon of sour cream. Pipe your avocado purée on all sides of your taco. Season with salt and pepper. And garnish your taco with a fresh coriander leaf and serve immediately. .
_Pico de gallo is best eaten fresh, within 12 hours of making it. Store in the fridge.
-These are great with grilled fish also. .
#canapes #canape #minitaco #minitacos #chickentacos #picodegallo #tomatosalsa #crowdpleaser #foodporn #easyrecipes #foodandtravelblog #blogger #foodphotography #nzfoodgrams #auckland #newzealand